Positions available: Adelaide, Perth, Gold Coast, Wollongong,
Illawarra & South Coast
Elite Technician duties revolve around conducting initial patient screenings, approving and declining potential clients, and advising clients on oral health and preventative care. This role is based around a strong customer service persona, so candidates who take pride in their presentation and personality will be considered. You’ll also be conducting whitening treatments on all approved clients, and deep knowledge of relevant health and safety rules and be proactive with attaining new clients within your area is essential.
A combination of professional training and account management; this candidate must be willing to travel, conduct treatments, be proactive, and assure the client's experience and service are always to the highest standard.
- Ensure clients feel as informed as possible
- Calling and emailing clients to remind them of their appointments
- Conduct initial mouth screenings and check oral health prior to treatments
- Identify any dental conditions and if they require a dental clean prior to treatment
- Conducting whitening treatments appropriate for approved clients
- Maintain documentation of all clients
- Traveling within your state to conduct treatments
- Managing your daily schedule
- Creating content for your franchise’s Instagram
- Regular posting on Instagram to keep your clients engaged
Skills, and Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in Dental, and Beauty Industry or similar role
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety regulations is preferred
- Outstanding communication skills
- A patient and friendly personality
- Taking pride in personal hygiene and presentation
- Attention to detail
- Stamina to meet the physical demands of the job
- Valid driver’s license
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Email your CV & Cover Letter to Careers@sparklingwhitesmile.com.au to apply!